RV Park Entrance

RV Park Entrance
Bridge over Bonito River

Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Adventures

As we were driving around Ruidoso, NM this past summer I noticed a FOR SALE sign on an RV Park. I'm not sure how I even noticed it as we whizzed down the highway after driving all day around the mountains. We had already driven past the sign before I could get the phone number so we turned around and went back. I wrote the number down and stuck it in my purse. I'm surprised I ever found it again with all the "needed" items I carry in there. It was several days later that we talked about calling to get a price. We both agreed it would probably be something way out of our reach. When we finally called to our complete surprise it was a very possible number with some negotiations. Several weeks of negotiating and many months of waiting we are finally closing on the most beautiful property...Bonito Hollow RV Park & Campground, our hidden paradise.

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to hear more about your adventures! you are one of the most adventurous people i have ever known and it will be good to hear your voice about that!

    ReplyDelete


A game of sand volleyball or just build a sand castle.

Beautiful RV Sites

Things I can't wait to do....

Things I can't wait to do....
Picnic by the Bonito River

Anyone up for a game of horseshoes?

Photograph the wildlife